Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Altec Lansing VS4621 Review and Specs - My first Computer Speaker

Altec Lansing VS4621 - Octane 7 Price and Specs
Altec Lansing VS4621 Specs

Price: P3,200

One Side Firing Sub-woofer =  6.5 inches
Two Mid Bass driver = 3 inches each
Four High frequency micro drivers = 1 inch each

Sound Pressure Level - SPL =  95dB
Signal to Noise Ratio - SNR at 1KHz input = greater than 70dB
System Response = 40Hz - 15KHz

Sub-woofer = 13 watts at 4 ohms
Other speaker = 7.5 watts per channel at 8 ohms

Weight: 5.7 kg
Limited warranty: 1 year


Altec Lansing VS4621 Review

At last! I bought my first Altec Lansing speaker for my personal computer, a dream come true – the VS4621.

I like playing the guitar, listening to music and some stuffs that will make you rock and dance for every beat of sound but I have no speaker with such sound quality but a small cheap one free on a computer package that I bought.

I dream of a computer speaker before, just a balance one in terms of quality and price and finally I found one and bought it a year ago, it’s VS4621 of Altec Lansing. It’s called octane 7, a 2.1 speaker system with 7 speakers.

That’s a lot of speakers which I’m really amazed because I thought its only five. The exotic look hide its two mid-range speaker at the bottom of it’s design that give a wide dispersion of sounds and crispness.

It’s more than meet the eye when I saw it. It’s different from the others and I know it in the very first time. I feel in love with it, not only the looks but it’s heart of design and sound.

It’s powered sub-woofer that produces mammoth bass sound that could penetrates my ears and heart, it’s exotic design that catches my mind and I finally gave in to immerse myself to it.

Really a dream come true.

Visit Altec Lansing Site:



Related Articles:
Creative PC Speaker SBS A120 Specs, Price and Review
Latest Antec ONE S, S3 PC Gamer Case/Chassis Price and Specs
TESDA Computer Hardware Servicing Online Program
Why Does SEAGATE HDD Became Expensive this 2012?
How to Make You Computer Startup 50% Faster - Tips and Tricks
How INTEL Processors are MADE - From Sand to Transistors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...