Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Rival of Facebook - Google+

Google+ Login
The time has opened for the Google+ to rival giant Facebook in social networking opening new competition and improvements to social network. Google+ is now on Beta stage which means that it is the first time it is released on the public or outside the organization who have developed it. This is the time that it will be tested and find any bugs and further improve it.

Google+ Features:

1. Chat - makes you connect & communicate with your circles
2. Hangouts - let you make a video chat
3. Circles - you can categorize your friends here
4. Search Query -for searches in Google
5. Google games - Angry Birds are available and many more



Google+ Circles


Google+ Games

2 comments:

Mari Sterling Wilbur said...

I've just starting using Google+ a few weeks ago and love it. It will take me a bit of time to really understand it all. But my husband is helping me :D I really like your site and I'm now following you.

Regards, Mari

http://www.mariscamera.blogspot.com/

GbSb said...

Thanks Mari, I checked your site and it's really good and I'm amazed with your photographs.I also join your site.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...