|Find the Total Resistance in a given Figure|
Technical interview questions depends on the job position you are applying. These questions are suited for positions related to Test, Design, Failure Analysis and for Electronics Engineer where fundamental understanding of electronics is needed. Sometimes questions are a bit tricky and you should always be prepared.
Here is 5 Common Technical Job Interview Questions You Should Know
|Find the Boolean Expression and Truth Table|
1. Draw and Explain How Full Wave Bridge Rectifier Power Supply works?
2. Find the total resistance in given resistor networks in Figure. 1.
3. Draw and Explain how diode works and it's VI characteristic curve.
4. Explain how Bipolar Junction and Field Effect Transistor works. Explain their differences.
5. Simplify the given logic gates into Boolean expression and determine the truth table in Figure 2.
Technical Interview Question for Test Product Engineer
|Series resistors in series/parallel with Ammeter|
|Series resistors in series with a Voltmeter|
1. Find the Current I in the circuit with resistors in series/parallel with Ammeter.
2. Find the Current I and the Voltage in the circuit with series resistors in series with a Voltmeter.
Goodluck for your upcoming interview.
+ How to Read SMD, Memorize Color Coded and Solve PUZZLE Resistor
+ What to BRING and WEAR on ECE/Electronics Engineer Board Exam Day?
+ 5 Reasons Why PRC ECE Board Examiners Failed the Board Exam
+ ECE/Electronics Board Exam Sample Questions - Review and Analysis
+ PRC Aprroved Calculators for ECE - Casio FX-991ES Specs and Review
+ PASS the PRC ECE Board Exam in 40 Days
+ How to PASS ECE Board Exam Using SQ3R Study Method?