|DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship Schedule of Exam for 2013|
Department of Science and Technology - Science Education Institute (DOST - SEI) will award BS Degree scholarships to those High School graduating students willing to pursue field of study in Science, Mathematics and Engineering this 2013.
There are two types of Scholarship grant, RA7687 and the MERIT. For MERIT eligibility, students that do not belong to poor status quo and residing 4 years and below to his/her municipality are eligible. In addition, for requirements, items 2, 8, 11 and 12 are not included and scholarship privileges only differs in stipend.
1. Natural Born Filipino citizen
2. Poor talented and deserving student
3. Top 5% of regular high school graduating class or member of graduating class of DOST-SEI/ DepEd identified Science High School.
4. 4 years resident of municipality
5. Good moral character
6. Good Health
7. Scholarship Examination 2013 Qualifier
DOST-SEI RA7687/MERIT Scholarship Requirements
1. DOST-SEI Information Sheet
2. Family Information Questionnaire
3. Certificate of Good Moral Character
4. Certificate that belong to top 5% of graduating class or
5. Certificate that belong to DOST-SEI identified or DepEd identified recognized Science High School
6. Statement of Applicant that He/She not taken any undergraduate or post secondary course.
7. Statement of Parents that applicant has no pending application as immigrant to any other country.
8. Certificate of Residency
9.Two recent 1x1 pictures
10. Photocopy of Birth Certificate
11. 2011 Parents income tax Return/ Brgy. Certificate of Non-employment
12. 3 Consecutive months of Electric Bill for 2012
13. Deadline for Filing of Application is October 5, 2012
14. An awardee shall be selected on their exam performance.
15. An awardee shall enroll in Sate Universities and Colleges, CHED identified Tertiary Institution as Centers of Excellence and DOST-SEI identified network institution.
16. Awardee shall maintain grade and comply with Terms of the Scholarship Requirements.
17. Upon completion of his/her course, awardee shall serve in the country for minimum period equivalent to the length of time he/she enjoyed the scholarship.
DOST-SEI Scholarship Privileges
1. Tuition Fee: P6,000/semester
2. Book Allowance: P5,000/year
3. Stipend: P5,000/month (BS Physics, Applied Physics, Physics Teaching, Geology, Mining Eng'g.)/P4,000/month for other DOST-SEI priority courses.
4. MS/PE Uniform: P500 (1st semester, 1 year only)
5. Transportation Allowance: 1 economy class round-trip fare
6. Clothing Allowance: P1,000 (Post Graduation)
RA7687/MERIT Scheduled of Exam and Coverage
Scheduled Exam: November 18, 2012
Exam Fee: P200 - non refundable
1st batch - 7am - 12 noon
2nd Batch - 1PM - 6PM
Coverage of Exam:
Exam are divided into 2 categories namely:
1. Intellective Ability (Scientific, Quantitative, Mechanical and Technical, Linguistic, Imaginary, Inspection, Sensorimotor and Working Memory)
2. Non Intellective
Study hard and Goodluck!
DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship Brochure
+ DOST RA7687/MERIT Scholarship for 2014 - Exam Sched and Coverage
+ Engineering Graduate Scholarship 2012 - Requirements and Qualifications
+ Science and Engineering Scholarship for Filipinos 2012