Friday, September 7, 2012

Creative PC Speaker SBS A120 Specs, Price and Review

Creative PC 2.1 Speaker A120 for only P900

I bought my second speaker for my PC after I gave my Altec Lansing VS4621 to my father which cost around P3,200 a few years ago.

I chose Creative SBS A120 for it's unique wired remote volume controller and it's affordability which everybody can afford. It's a 2.1 speaker system with down-firing  sub-woofer for realistic bass sound.


Creative SBS A120 Price and Specs

Price: P900
Features: 2.1 stylish speaker system compatible to PC, Netbook, Laptop, Mp3 player and smartphones. Wire sound remote control and powerful down firing sub woofer.
Satellite Speaker: 2.5 Watts RMS per channel
Sub-woofer: 4 Watts RMS
S/N Ratio: 75dB
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 KHz
Warranty: 1 Year


Creative Speaker A120 Review

All I can say is this is great value for money. It's a computer speaker for everyone plus it is compatible to mp3 player or smartphones. Overall sound is excellent for room use and I appreciate it's powerful bass sound.

Also a great choice for a PC gamer that enjoys realistic sound effects of latest online games. The speaker consumes little space and changing volume is always at hand with wired remote control.

Powerful bass sound combined with affordability makes this a perfect choice for everyone.

More on Creative SBS A120 Specs


Related Articles:
+ Altec Lansing VS4621 Review and Specs - My First Computer Speaker
+ Latest Antec ONE S, S3 PC Gamer Case/Chassis Price and Specs
+ TESDA Computer Hardware Servicing Online Program
+ Why Does SEAGATE HDD Became Expensive this 2012?
+ How to Make You Computer Startup 50% Faster - Tips and Tricks
+ How INTEL Processors are MADE - From Sand to Transistors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...