|Electronics Engineer National Passing Percentage for 2010-2012. There is an increasing trend for the last two board exam and this is a good indication that many examiners are studying very hard or the exam became much more easier.|
After 3 days of waiting, PRC released the ECE/Electronics Engineer Board Exam results and only 2,508 passed the Licensure exam out of 4,863 examiners.
National passing percentage for October 20-21, 2012 Electronics Engineer board exam is 51.57% which is lower compared to 53.6% April 2012 board exam result.
Top 3 topnotcher's came from school of PUP Main Sta. Mesa followed by Saint Louis University and UP Diliman.
ECE/Electronics Engineer List of Board Passers
You can download the Full list of ECE/Electronics Engineer Board Passer on PRC website for official exam results.
Top 10 ECE/Electronics Engineer Board Passers
1. 97.60% - RENAN JOHN SULLEZA CAÑAS - POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES - MAIN-STA. MESA
2. 96.70% - JOHN RODRIGO FRIANEZA TAMAYO - SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY
3. 96.60% - ZHEANNE KYLE CAMPOS GANANCIAL - UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES - DILIMAN
4. 95.80% - JEREMY REY BEDAÑO - ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY - Q.C.
5. 95.70% - CHARLES VINCENT LUNA QUINTOS - ADAMSON UNIVERSITY
6. 95.60% - KING EARL BAYAS KWAN - UNIVERSITY OF SAINT LA SALLE
7. 95.40% - MONIRIH RAMIREZ ABEJUELA - XAVIER UNIVERSITY
8. 95.30% - CHRISTONE RODRIGUEZ MALLARI - SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY
Full list of Electronics Engineer Topnotcher's
Congratulations to all topnotcher's!
+ What is Probability of Passing ECE Board Exam with Self Review Only
+ 5 Reasons Why PRC ECE Board Examiners Failed the Board Exam
+ ECE Board Exam Review Guide - ELECTRONICS Study Tips and Techniques
+ PRC Approved Calculators for ECE - Casio FX-991ES Specs and Review
+ How to PASS ECE/Electronics Engineer Board Exam in 40 Days
+ How to PASS the ECE Board Exam using SQ3R Study Method
+ How to PASS the ECE Board Exam on your FIRST TAKE