|Sign Up on Kata's latest "KataCloud App" and instantly get a 5GB Online Storage for FREE!|
KATA launches its latest flagship KataCloud App meant for users (Kata i3 and Kata Venus 3) who want to organize files in easy and flexible ways.
Kata users can utilize it to sort out their files and access them anytime and anywhere. In addition, users can take pleasure in watching various forms of videos without having to worry about the storage capacity of their Kata Android gadgets.
Creating an account for KataCloud is simple and get an instant 5GB online storage that is upgradeable to 200GB. Below are simple steps.
How to Register on KataCloud App
1. Sign up and Log in using your Gmail Account.
2. KataCloud App instantly gives you 5GB storage which you can store files on different categories (Music, Photos, Videos and Miscellaneous).
3. Customized your storage by uploading any files and keep them organized by creating any folders for each category.
4. Click the sync button to sync your files from one Kata device to another.
5. You must have a WiFi or Mobile data to get a full access to KataCloud
Kata Digital PH
+ SMART, GLOBE and SUN 4G LTE Covered Areas and Locations
+ Cherry Mobile ULTRA vs W900 LTE Price and Specs Comparison
+ Nokia XL Dual-Core Android Phones Landed at P8,990 in Philippines
+ Cherry Mobile OMEGA AEON vs ICON Price and Specs Comparison
+ SKK Mobile KRAKEN Priced at P7,999 - Cheapest Octa-Core Smartphone
+ MyPhone RIO FUN, RIO LITE vs RIO Price and Specs Comparison
+ SKK Mobile GRIFFIN Full Specs, Unboxing and Hands ON Review
+ Cherry Mobile FLARE S2 vs MyPhone RIO Price and Specs Comparison
+ SKK Mobile GLIMPSE 2 Full Specs, Unboxing and Hands ON Review
+ Price List 2014: OPPO Single, Dual, Quad, Octa Core Android Phones