|How to Enable Timeline in your Facebook|
Timeline is now available to 800 million Facebook users around the world after the beta testing last September. Timeline is the "Story of your Life", a moment to highlights memorable things or hide those embarrassments from the public and your friends. You can control who sees your photos, posts, your stories and you have 7 days to review it and go live on December 23, 2011.
Simple Steps to Enable and Setup your Facebook Timeline
|How to Setup your Timeline|
1. Log in into your Facebook account
2. Search for Timeline and choose the "Introducing Timeline" by Facebook
3. Or visit http://www.facebook.com/about/timeline
4. Click on "Get Timeline" at the bottom of the screen.
5. You can edit any items, starting from the time you joined Facebook, your posts, recent activity, your location and photos.
6. Just click on the pencil icons to hide, remove and mark a spam on any posts.
7. You can also click a star icon to feature a photo, post and stories.
8. Review your Timeline and you can now publish (upper rightmost of your Facebook page) and it will go live instantly or if you choose not to publish, it will go live in December 23.
+ How to Protect your Facebook account from Malwares, Scams and Hijacks
+ Facebook Hacked with Fawkes Virus Spamming Porn Content