|How to make a Screenshot or Printscreen with MyPhone A848i DUO|
Dual-Core Android phones from MyPhone, Cherry Mobile, StarMobile and Cloudfone had taken by storm by Filipinos as holiday seasons starts as early as "BER" months.
The cheapest dual-core Android phone currently selling in the Philippine market today is Cherry Mobile FLARE (P3,999) followed by MyPhone A848i DUO (on sale for P5,990) and the third one is Cherry Mobile SKYFIRE (P5,999).
Dual-core processor from Mediatek MT6577 boosts up to 40% application and browsing performance compared to single-core platform yet it is very affordable. So, if you want an affordable and high performance smartphones, you will never go wrong choosing this hot gadgets.
A lot of people are asking how to make screen shot or print screen with their Android smartphones, so I want to share how it is done.
How to Screen Shot/Capture using MyPhone and Cherry Mobile Android Phones
For Android Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and Jelly Bean (JB) OS
1. First, simultaneously press and hold down POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons for 2-3 seconds until you hear the shutter sound. It works well with MyPhone A848i, A919, A888 DUO, Cherry Mobile TITAN, TITAN TV, FLARE, BLAZE and Omega HD, StarMobile DIAMOND, Cloudfone Thrill 430g, KATA i1 and Cherry Mobile APOLLO.
2. Screen shot/capture or print screen are saved on Screenshot folder (MyPhone A848i DUO) when you accessed it via PC.
3. Screenshot is also accessed via gallery.
4. It is useful when making reviews, bench marking and recording your high score on games.
For Android Gingerbread (GB) OS
1. Simultaneously press and hold down POWER and MENU buttons for 2-3 seconds or
2. Simultaneously press and hold down POWER and HOME/BACK button at the same time.
If you own StarMobile, Cloudfone, Torque, Lenovo, Huawei, Alcatel, HTC, O+ and Samsung Android phones, please let me know if it works on the same way or kindly please share how it works on your Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean Android phones. Thanks.
Note: If your screenshot is black or do not show the image you captured, kindly please free some memory on your phone storage. You can move your files from, Received files, Download and Camera Folder to SD card to free some memory.
Cherry Mobile Facebook
+ How to SET MP3 Songs as Message Alert Tone/Ringtones on MyPhone A848i DUO
+ MyPhone A848i DUO 1600 mAh Battery Test - How Long will it Last?
+ Top 7 Cheapest Dual Core Android Phones for Summer/Rainy 2013
+ MyPhone A888 DUO vs StarMobile CRYSTAL Price and Specs Comparison
+ MyPhone A848i vs A919 DUO Price, Features and Specs Comparison
+ Torque DROIDZ Atom, Blast, Motion, Life Price and Specs
+ MyPhone A919, A898, A878 DUO Price, Features and Full Specs
+ StarMobile CRYSTAL vs ASTRA Price and Full Specs Comparison
+ Alcatel OT 997D vs Lenovo P700i/S560 Price and Specs Comparison
+ MyPhone A848i DUO Unboxing and Hands On Review