|Project NOAH on Mobile - FREE Download on Google Play Store|
Philippines is on typhoon, earthquakes and tsunamis belt and DOST Project NOAH was launched to reduce casualties and property loss from this extreme hazards.
Project NOAH (Nationwide Operational Assessment of Hazards) successful launch of desktop version is now on beta stage for mobile and you can download it for FREE at Google Play Store.
Project NOAH Mobile Features
1. Map View - Maps including PAR (Philippine Area of Responsibility), Doppler Radars, Sensors, Weather Outlook, MTSAT, Rain Probability and PAGASA Typhoon forecast.
2. Latest News with PAGASA, ClimateX and Flood forecasting and Warning Section
3. Info for useful links and contents
4. Help articles and Guidelines
5. Share screenshot and share to Social Network Facebook and Twitter
Project NOAH System Requirements
OS: Android 2.2 and above
Version: 1.0.6b (Beta)
Last Update: October 16, 2012
Average Rating: 4.6
Since it is on beta stage, expect to discover bugs and more improvement with current version. I hope with the use of advanced technology such as Project NOAH availability on Mobile (Android ), Filipinos will mitigate disasters and prevent the loss of lives.
Project NOAH Mobile FREE Download
Project NOAH Official Site
+ PINOY made Educational Apps Maddie and Matt - FREE Download
+ EO26 NGP - PNOY Largest Reforestation Program
+ New PAGASA Rain Color Coded Warning Signal Alert System
+ PAGASA Habagat Brings 80% of ONDOY'S Rain Volume
+ How PAGASA, DOST Project NOAH Works? - A Review
+ PAGASA Most Advanced Doppler Radar is Operational in Catanduanes