|Epson L200 All in One Ink Tank System Printer|
It's Ink Tank System vs. Ink Efficient but which of the two is better?
You are in dilemma between the two products, which is better and which will you buy? Both are latest product All in One printer from Epson and Canon and they have one thing in common, they offer consumers with continuous ink tank system and high capacity low cost ink.
Epson L200 Ink Tank System Specs
Features: Print, Scan, Copy
Print Head: Micro Piezo Technology
Print Resolution: 5760 dpi
Scan Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
Ink Cartridge and Price:
T6641 Black 70 mL - P265
T6643 Cyan 70 mL - P265
T6644 Magenta 70 mL - P265
T6645 Yellow 70 mL - P265
Page Yield and Cost per Page:
Black - 4000 pages on Fastest Mode - P0.08 per page
Color - 6500 pages on Fastest Mode - P0.15 per page
Power Consumption: 12W - Copying
Weight: 4.3 kg
See Canon Pixma E500 Ink Efficient Specs
|Epson L200 All in One Printer 70 mL Black and Color Ink bottlles|
Epson L200 vs Canon Pixma E500 Specs, Price and Ink Comparison
Are you a student or a parents that need to print documents at least 4 pages a day or a businessman needing a high volume of prints daily? With different brand and using different head technology. Here are the respective pros of both printers.
Epson L200 Ink Tank System Pros
1. Excellent quality print up to 5760 dpi
2. Good for Office and business use printing at least 20 pages a day.
3. Boost in income due to low cost printing per page. For Black it cost 8 cents (P0.08) per page and 15 cents (P0.15) for colored.
4. Epson L200 is already a continuous Ink Supply System (CISS), so you have a peace of mind with Epson warranty.
5. Uses 3 individual ink cartridges (CMY) compared to tri-colour for E500. When one color of tri-colour runs out, you need to dispose the whole cartridge which is a waste of ink and money.
6. Energy efficient and lighter compared to E500.
Canon E500 Ink Efficient Pros
1. Low initial cost for only P4,495. You can buy 2 E500 for a cost of a single L200.
2. Quick StartUP and Energy Efficient
3. High quality print for daily documents and photos.
4. High quality scanned documents with two times resolution compared to Epson L200
5. Good for students and home use printing at least 4 pages a day. Ink should be consumed in 6 months time to retain it's highest quality.
More on Epson L200 Ink Tank System
+ Epson ME101 vs Canon E510 AiO Printer - Price, Specs and Pros Comparison
+ Epson ME101 vs Canon MP287/MP237 Printer Price and Specs Comparison
+ Epson ME10, ME101 and ME301 Printer Price and Specs Comparison
+ Epson L210 vs Canon E600 AiO Printer Specs, Price and Ink Comparison
+ How to Fix and Troubleshoot Canon Pixma MP287 Printer Error Codes
+ Canon Pixma E600 vs E500 Printer Specs - Scan and Copy Legal Documents
+ Canon, Epson, HP, Brother Printer CISS Conversion Price and Ink Savings
+ Brother J125 vs Canon Mp287 AIO Printer Specs, Price, Ink Comparison
+ Canon Pixma E500 vs MP287 Specs, Price and Ink Comparison
+ Canon Pixma MP287 All in One Printer Review, Specs and Ink Refill